Saturday, June 20, 2009

Doctoral Project Question ...

Hello everybody!

I hope ya'll are enjoying your summer! How are everyone's internships going? Mine has been wonderful so far! I don't know if anyone still checks this blog, but I thought I'd give it a try (especially after promising not to send anymore mass e-mails ...). I'm trying to get some work done on my doctoral project, and I can't seem to get a hold of Diane (she's my project chair) to answer my questions. Does anyone know how many articles we should review (and make tables for) for our project? I found 11 articles that I think are all good, but I didn't know if I should try doing review tables for all of them. Any thoughts?

Have a wonderful weekend, everyone!

Becca :-)

1 comment:

Justin said...

Becca, needless to say I think that this brain child of mine has effectively fizzled out...the best way for any input (hopefully you've gotten it by now) is probably posting a message on the social networking giant that is Facebook. This probably won't be up much longer...it was fun while it lasted... This must be what all those small local retailers feel like when Wal-Mart comes pushing their way into town.........